Friday, July 07, 2006

Boss is Always Boss

Five men were searching for some important documentsin their office. One was the boss, the other was the assistant, the thirdwas the manager, the fourth was a lady receptionist and the fifth was aclerk. While searching, the clerk found a lamp in the cupboard. He rubbed itand a genie came out. He asked them their wishes. The clerk shouted, "Mefirst, me first! I want to go to Hawaii and spend a month there The genieclapped and the clerk was gone, his wish was granted. Next, the assistant shouted, "My turn, my turn. I want to go to Switzerland for a monthon holiday with my wife & children." The genie clapped and he was gone,his wish was also granted. Then the manager said, "My turn now, I wantto go on a world tour " The genie clapped and he was gone on the tour. Then the receptionist shouted, "I want to go to Australia andlive there " The genie clapped again and she was alsogone. The genie then asked the owner of the company his wish. He smiled sweetly and said, "I want all of them back to work!"

No comments: