Monday, November 01, 2004

Why Pakistanis Can't Be Terrorists!

My First Post Here ! 1. We are always late, we would have missed all 4 flights. 2. Pretty girls on the plane would distract us. 3. We would talk loudly and bring attention to ourselves. 4. With food and drinks on the plane, we would forget why we're there. 5. We talk with our hands, therefore we would have to put our weapons down. 6. We would ALL want to fly the plane. 7. We would argue and start a fight in the plane. 8. We can't keep a secret, we would have told everyone a week before doing it. 9. We would have put our country's flag on the windshield.

2 comments:

Talha Masood said...

OMG

HAHAHHA

lolz

افتخار اجمل بھوپال said...

Serial # 4 & 8 are the charactristic of our nation. I have many times come back without eating from parties due to # 4. I have been in a department where secrecy was mostly expected and have always been disgusted whenever I had a partner in a project. Very senior officers tell things to their fast firend and wives or, at least, their wives and before the next day dawns there is no secret.

Here is reply to your comment on my blog:

If I remove "ye" from Jameel and Put "Alif" in the beginning of the remaining word, then what will be your advice for me ?

Advice, if you take it:

Please, whenever you say or write any thing, reconsider it, at least, once before coming out with it.